- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees, which are levied once the package reaches the country of destination. All related fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
- You may also be required to pay a brokerage (handling) fee for the shipment. These charges are separate from your shipping charge and you will be billed directly for them.
- Please be aware that any customs clearance related charges are the responsibility of the customers, EVEN with the free shipping promotion orders.
- Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they do in fact apply duties and or taxes to your imports.
Not knowing your country's regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed or even returned.
- Due to complex and ever-changing customs policies, we cannot guarantee the items you are ordering are permitted for import into your country.
Therefore, it is important that you become familiar with the customs laws in your country before placing an order.
Please check with your customs office to see if you can import the items and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
Orders that are seized or delayed by customs are the responsibility of the customer and not Stylenanda.